ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Automotive lightweight materials are gaining traction across the worldwide automotive sector. One of the important reasons for this popularity is the ability of automotive lightweight materials to advance the fuel economy of automobiles. Similarly, these materials widely utilized to boost the safety as well as overall vehicle performance. Owing to all these factors, the global automotive lightweight materials market is estimated to grow at rapid speed in the years ahead.
TMR’s analysts highlight that the automotive lightweight materials market is likely expand at a CAGR of 7.2% during forecast period of 2019–2027. Major enterprises from the automotive industry are eyeing the development of vehicles with advanced fuel efficiency. As a result, they are growing use of automotive lightweight materials. This scenario depicts that the manufacturers of automotive lightweight materials will gain lucrative avenues in the years ahead.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis on Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/Covid19.php
Key Findings of Automotive Lightweight Materials Market Report
- The automotive lightweight materials market is estimated to show expansion at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2019 to 2027.
- The total valuation of market was approximately US$ 149 Bn in 2018.
- On regional front, Asia Pacific accounts for lion’s share in the market.
- China and Japan are projected to boost the expansion of Asia Pacific automotive lightweight materials market during assessment period.
- The global automotive lightweight materials market is highly fragmented in nature.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The global market is likely to grow at promising pace during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. One of the important driving the market growth is growing demand for automotive lightweight materials in developing countries.
- Automotive lightweight materials find application in the manufacturing of light commercial vehicles (LCVs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs), and passenger vehicles. Thus, growing demand for these vehicles is likely support the growth of automotive lightweight materials market in the forthcoming years.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/8509
- The government bodies of major developing countries across the globe are implementing stringent regulations for automotive sector. They are compelling automakers to develop vehicles that offer enhanced fuel efficiency as well as follow all regulations related to vehicle emissions. As a result, automotive companies in these countries have increased demand for automotive lightweight materials. This factor is pushing the growth of the automotive industry are boosting the market.
- In recent period, consumers across the globe are inclined toward the use of lightweight vehicles. As a result, automakers are finding ways to minimize the vehicle weight. Use of automotive lightweight materials helps to produce lightweight vehicle, which help in achieving improved fuel economy. This factor is generating tremendous demand opportunities in the global automotive lightweight materials market.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Automotive Lightweight Materials Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Automotive Lightweight Materials Market: Competitive Assessment
- Major players operating in the global automotive lightweight materials market experience highly intense competitive landscape. Key reason attributed to this scenario is growing efforts of market enterprises to launch superior quality products.
- Several vendors in the automotive lightweight materials market are boosting their production capabilities. This move is helping them to fulfill the rising market demand. At the same time, many players are using strategy of introducing new production plant to advance their production capabilities.
- The list of important companies working in the automotive lightweight materials market includes Henkel AG & Co., KGaA, NovaCentrix, DuPont, Intrinsiq Materials, Inc., Vorbeck Materials Corporation, Inc, Johnson Matthey PLC, Heraeus Holding GmbH, Applied Ink Solutions, and Creative Materials Inc.
Browse More Press Releases: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/press-releases.htm
The automotive lightweight materials market can be segmented as follows:
- Metal Alloys (Magnesium, Aluminum, and Titanium)
- High-strength Steel (HSS, AHSS, UHSS)
- Composites (Carbon Fiber, Glass Fiber, and Others)
- Polymers (PP, PU, ABS, PVC, PA66, and Others)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Latest Reports by TMR: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry,
Restorative Materials Market – In terms of value, the global & Asia Pacific restorative materials market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2020 to 2030. Rise in demand for dental treatment is boosting the dental consumables segment. Dental consumables include dental restoratives, orthodontics, endodontics, and infection control products. The expansion of the dental consumables segment is driving the global restorative materials market. The restorative materials market is also expanding due to the rise in aging population, growth in number of dental clinics, increase in demand for cosmetic dentistry, and advancements in dental treatments.
Crusher Backing Materials Market – The demand for metals and minerals has been increasing in various industries. Investment in mining and exploration of these metals and minerals has increased over the past few years. This is boosting the use of crushers in the mining industry. These factors are estimated to drive the global crusher backing materials market during the forecast period. The construction industry in Asia Pacific is expanding at a rapid pace, due to the large number of projects in pipeline. This is anticipated to fuel the demand for metals, minerals, and construction aggregates in the region during the forecast period.
High Temperature Insulation Materials Market – Temperature-intensive applications require the usage of high temperature insulation (HTI) materials in order to minimize heat transfer, protect equipment from heat exposure, lower energy utilization, and reduce greenhouse gas emission. A wide range of fiber insulations are utilized in HTI applications, with varying properties such as density, form, flexibility, and fiber chemical composition. HTI materials work as effective thermal insulation materials with temperatures of 1000°C or above.
Grouting Materials Market – Grouting materials can be segmented based on type, end-user, and region. In terms of type, the grouting materials market can be divided into cement grout, clay grout, chemical grout, and jet injection grout. Cement grout is a type of grouting material that consists of hydraulic cement that readily reacts with water to form a compact product. Clay grout is a type of grouting material that uses bentonite clay for suspension of finely ground clay in water. Chemical grout uses formulations to react with water to form a gel.. Jet injection grout uses high pressure jets that radiate in voids for repairing of cracks, strengthening of damaged concrete, and filling gaps.
Explore More Upcoming Reports: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/automotive-lightweight-materials-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research