The Bicycle Hotel & Casino in Bell Gardens, California has officially reopened after roughly six months of closure due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The legendary Los Angeles card room has resumed offering gaming action as of 8:00 a.m. Monday, with a brand new outdoor gaming area featuring 52 tables, including 17 poker tables ready for cash game action.
A social media post announcing the reopening stated that, “Your health and safety will remain our top priority. Masks and temperature checks will be required. We look forward to seeing you soon!”
— Bicycle Hotel Casino (@BicycleCasino) October 5, 2020
The Bike briefly reopened in late June after roughly three months of temporary closure, announcing a sweeping safety plan called the ‘WE CARE’ initiative that was “designed to enhance safety and minimize risk for our patrons and Team Members.”
The Bike had to once again halt operations just a few weeks later after an order from California Gov. Gavin Newsom that imposed restrictions on indoor businesses that included card rooms, along with dine-in restaurants, wineries and bars, family entertainment centers, movie theaters, zoos and museums. The Bike was just one of several card rooms in the Los Angeles and Bay Areas impacted by the Governor’s order.
“Many games that you are familiar with will be offered, but not all games types and limits will be available and may change on a daily basis. Please download our Bicycle Casino App for active tables available and contact us before your visit.” Those interested can contact the Bike via their website or by calling (562)806-4646.
The outdoor gaming areas have impacted the way that parking was set up previously. Valet services have been temporarily suspended. Hotel guest parking is located in Lot A, near the main entrance, while casino parking will be located in the south parking lot.
The Bike Brewery and Starbucks are open daily, but eating and drinking won’t be allowed at gaming tables due to health guidelines. Food and drink must be consumed in outdoor designated areas.
The Bike has also provided some information for guests regarding what they need to know before visiting the property.
● Bring a mask to wear while on property. Masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for everyone at all times. Complimentary masks will be available while supplies last. Masks are also available for purchase.
● Bring hand sanitizer if possible. You will be required to use hand sanitizer when you sit down to participate in any and all games.
● Maintain social distance from other guests and team members.
● Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and water at least once per hour.
● Stay home if you are experiencing symptoms, have tested positive, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
● All visitors, employees and vendors will be required to pass a temperature check and respond to questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms before entry.
● Players will be required to have a Player’s Rewards Card to play any game on the property incase we may need to contact our players as needed.
For more information head to the Bicycle Hotel & Casino’s official website.