Table of Contents
- 1 Milwaukee woman, 68, dies after single-vehicle crash near Lincoln Park
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 Youth football coach fired after knowingly exposing players to COVID-19
- 3.0.3 Republicans chide Tammy Baldwin on U.S. Supreme Court nomination
- 3.0.4 MPD cop accused of sex assault fired; former chief did not want to hire him
- 3.0.5 Charges filed after minor disputes lead to fatal shootings
- 3.0.6 See which Wisconsin hospitals charge more — or less — than others for health care
- 3.0.7 Wisconsin National Guard coronavirus testing registration website hit by outage
A 68-year-old Milwaukee woman died Tuesday from injuries suffered in a crash two weeks ago.
The woman crashed into a tree about 3 p.m. Sept. 15 in the 4800 block of North Green Bay Avenue, Milwaukee police said. She was the only occupant of the vehicle.
Police said the circumstances that led to the crash are unknown. The woman was extricated from the vehicle and suffered serious injuries. She died at a hospital Tuesday.
Read or Share this story: https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/local/2020/09/29/milwaukee-woman-68-dies-after-sept-15-crash-green-bay-avenue/3582214001/