Table of Contents
- 1 A four-vehicle accident caused by a wrong-way driver in New Berlin sends three people to the hospital, officials say
- 2 Sent!
- 3 Posted!
- 3.0.1 More Stories
- 3.0.2 They just returned to school in person. Now, a number of students, staff in quarantine.
- 3.0.3 Cudahy couple opening Hey Puddin pudding cafe
- 3.0.4 Price tag on proposed condos in Hartland worries board members
- 3.0.5 Menomonee Falls man charged with sexually assaulting teen
- 3.0.6 Longtime Menomonee Falls pub is another casualty of COVID-19
- 3.0.7 With the pandemic persisting, the cheel is getting a double-decker pavilion
Three people were taken to the hospital after a four-vehicle accident caused by a wrong-way driver in the city of New Berlin on Monday morning.
An man was driving east in the westbound lane on Cleveland Avenue, according to a news release from the New Berlin police and fire departments.
The driver struck a vehicle stopped at a red light on westbound Cleveland Avenue at Sunnyslope Road, and pushed that vehicle into two other vehicles that were stopped behind it, the news release said.
The New Berlin police and fire departments responded to the accident shortly after 6 a.m.
Three people were transported by ambulance to the hospital for treatment.
A medical condition may have been a factor with the wrong-way driver, the news release said. The accident remains under investigation.
Read or Share this story: https://www.jsonline.com/story/communities/waukesha/news/new-berlin/2020/10/05/new-berlin-four-vehicle-wrong-way-driving-accident-causes-injuries/3622076001/