CUMMING, GA — A virtual Forsyth County Transportation Summit will be held at noon on Wednesday. The event, hosted by the Forsyth County Chamber of Commerce, will feature transportation project updates from local and state officials.
The event will be broadcast live on the county’s TV station (Comcast channel 23, AT&T channel 99 and streaming 24/7 from the county’s website) and Facebook page: @ForsythCountyGovernment.
Speakers at the event to provides updates and an overview on the transportation in the county include:
- Russell McMurry, Commissioner, Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT)
- Chris Tomlinson, Executive Director, State Road & Tollway Authority (SRTA), Atlanta-Region Transit Link Authority (ATL) and Georgia Regional Transportation Authority (GRTA)
- Kelvin Mullins, District 1 Engineer, GDOT
- Cindy Jones Mills, Vice Chairman and District 4 Commissioner, Forsyth County
- Garrin Coleman, Assistant County Manager, Forsyth County
- John Cunard, Director, Forsyth County Engineering
- Roy Rickert, Director, Forsyth County Public Transportation
To view status updates on the many transportation projects underway in Forsyth County, visit the interactive transportation projects map. The interactive map features updated details on county transportation projects including road widenings, intersection improvements and more.